Here some guidance and tips about the current do's and don'ts during the Covid-19 crisis here in Aruba. We hope they bring some clarifications to the situation.
These are the rules for Shelter in Place from 29th march to 19th of April:
Between 06:00hrs and 21:00hrs:
- may train/run/walk/swim (physical training) but when done you must go straight home'
- Not allowed to hang out on beach with chair, jug etc.
- Not allowed: kite surfing, windsurfing, wave runners, sailboat, banana boat, pleasure crafts;
- Not allowed to fish from shore;
- During shelter in place you can be in your yard;
- Groups of 4 or more persons are not allowed;
Tips and Guidance from conversations we had with some authorities:
- Dit windsurf kite verbod was alleen voor de afgelopen dagen. [the windsurf prohibition was only for the first few days]
- optuigen en ga gewoon even het water op voor 2 uurtjes en niet socialiseren [just setup and go on the water for an hour or two and DO NOT SOCIALIZE]
- hou afstand van 1.5 meter op het strand en geen groep van meer dan 3 personen vormen. [keep distance and don't group-up with more than 3 persons]
If there are any issues please contact any of us here:
Alvin +297 597 0010
Marja +297 563 3465
Rik +297 735 2200
Stay safe and check back with us here for developments.